Friday, July 26, 2013

12 & 13 Week Update

Week 12 went off without a hitch for us. There's not really anything to report, other than we spent the week planning our babymoon! Updates on the babymoon will be posted soon.



How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: I've gained a pound since last week, which puts me at -3 lbs!
Maternity clothes? This week I had to ditch the belly band with my work pants, because the zipper refused to go up. I'm in maternity work pants, all other pants I can just use the belly band for. No tops yet.

Have you started to show yet: Just a little bit
Stretch marks? None that I didn't have already
Sleep: I'm exhausted, but sleep has been restless due to graphic nightmares. I was hoping the nightmares would ease up this week, but they haven't.
Best moment this week: First stranger asked me when I was due.

Miss Anything? Margaritas and Dr Pepper.
Movement: Every so often I'll feel flutters
Food cravings: This week I've craved anything sweet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, eggs
Gender: This week I hope it's a girl, and Jacob hopes it's a boy, still.

Labor Signs: Not yet!
Symptoms: Less nausea, bloating, headaches, vivid dreams, acne breakouts, tender breasts
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still moody. I'm afraid it's borderline bitchy.
Looking forward to: More visible bump, no more nightmares.


So for all of week 13 has been spent in a car. We left Monday night and drove to Arizona, then Colorado, and then back home. My actual bump update picture will be added to this post later, and I'll be posting a babymoon post, as well.





How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been near a scale this week, due to the babymoon.
Maternity clothes? Same maternity work pants. Still using the rubber band trick and belly bands for jeans. I have been wearing some maternity tops, mostly because of the extra boob space.

Have you started to show yet: Just a little bit
Stretch marks? None that I didn't have already
Sleep: I'm exhausted, but sleep has been restless due to graphic nightmares, still. I also spent Monday-Thursday nights sleeping in a car or camping, which is not so easy when pregnant.
Best moment this week: Feeling Little Booger kick while at the Grand Canyon.

Miss Anything? Dr Pepper. I want it sooooo bad!
Movement: Every so often I'll feel flutters
Food cravings: Still craving sweets, mostly gummy candy, but also Dr Pepper.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, eggs
Gender: This week I hope it's a girl, and Jacob hopes it's a boy, still.

Labor Signs: Not yet!
Symptoms: Bloating, headaches, vivid dreams, acne breakouts, tender breasts, swollen hands and feet.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, barely. If my hands keep swelling, it will be off by September.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still moody. It's definitely bitchy now. I cry so easily.
Looking forward to: More visible bump, no more nightmares, no more swelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment