Tuesday, August 20, 2013

16 Week Update





How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: I lost weight again this week, and I'm down to a total of 0 pounds gained, and 4 pounds under my start weight of 185.
Maternity clothes? I'm very close to being completely in maternity clothes.

Have you started to show yet: This week I've transitioned into definitely showing.
Stretch marks? Still no new ones
Sleep: This week I've had bronchitis, so I was not sleeping well at all.
Best moment this week: At the doctor's appointment for my bronchitis I got to hear the heartbeat again!

Miss Anything? I'm back to missing Dr Pepper
Movement: The flutters have gone from every so often to almost constant.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week, most likely thanks to the bronchitis.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, eggs
Gender: I've begun to feel like it's going to be a boy. I keep having dreams that it's a little guy.

Labor Signs: Definitely not.
Symptoms: Vivid dreams, bleeding gums, heartburn.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but bordering on off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm very bipolar in my moods. I can go from being ecstatic to sobbing with no warning at all.
Looking forward to: The gender reveal in a month.


This week has been long. I had bronchitis, which meant work was long and sleep was restless or nowhere to be found.I was on antibiotics for three days, which sat very well with my stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment