Monday, November 4, 2013

28 Week Update

I had  my glucose tolerance test this week, and it was not as bad as everyone had me prepared for. I was prepared for the worst tasting drink in my life, and a stomachache afterwards. I am in no way saying that what I had was good, but it tasted like melted orange popsicles. I will find out on Thursday if I have gestational diabetes or not. I'm pretty nervous about it.

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm at about 200 right now
Maternity clothes? I wear them!

Have you started to show yet: You tell me!




Stretch marks? My old ones have started to darken
Sleep: I can't sleep through the night, and I'm miserably exhausted
Best moment this week: My brother Jack came to see me!

Miss Anything? My grandpa, sleeping
Movement: She is constantly moving.
Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sinus drainage!
Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: Definitely not.
Symptoms: Backaches, headaches, heartburn, swollen hands and feet, Braxton Hicks, not sleeping
Belly Button in or out? Still very much in. I don't think it will come out, but it is much shallower
Wedding rings on or off? It's on a chain around my neck, because I keep forgetting to put it back on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So, so moody.
Looking forward to: Finding out the results of the GTT

No comments:

Post a Comment