Wednesday, October 30, 2013

27 Week Update

This week was fairly slow. Work was hectic beyond belief, but that made time fly. We went to Lai Lai on Thursday, and I got the greatest fortune ever, as seen below:


Thursday was October 24th. As you may remember, my original due date was January 24th, and due to the fact that I know the day I conceived, the day I still think should be my due date. This was just scary coincidental. I really needed it, too, as this week was very hard for me, Thursday in particular. Thursday marked one year since my miscarriage.

Papaw, Mimi, Annie, Veda, and Deakon came to see me on Friday, and took me out to eat. Annie brought me some maternity clothes, red raspberry leaf tea, alfalfa tea, and nettle tea, all of which I am very excited about. Papaw also bought us all of the wood pellets we need to make it through the winter.

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm at about 198 right now.
Maternity clothes? Annie brought me some very cute maternity clothes, so my collection is quite large.

Have you started to show yet: You tell me!



Stretch marks? None that I didn't have already.
Sleep: I am exhausted, but I am unable to sleep through the night no matter how hard I try.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby Deakon, Veda, and my aunt and grandparents!

Miss Anything? My grandpa, shaving without difficulty.
Movement: She is constantly moving.
Food cravings: Taquitoes

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sinus drainage!
Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: Definitely not.
Symptoms: Backaches, headaches, heartburn, swollen hands and feet, Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? Still very much in. I don't think it will come out, but it is much shallower
Wedding rings on or off? It's on a chain around my neck, because I keep forgetting to put it back on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So, so moody.
Looking forward to: Getting the glucose test over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment