Monday, December 9, 2013

33 Week Update

It's snowing again. I am so over winter.

Tomorrow I go to the hospital to preregister, and I am so nervous! The roads are still bad enough I've been hitching rides to work to avoid driving, but tomorrow I don't have a choice.

Work has been a bundle of chaos thanks to the weather. In case you haven't been around airports in the winter, there's about a million extra steps that go into getting planes out when there's ice and snow everywhere, and people tend to get EXTRA dumb. It doesn't help that we're so short staffed, as everyone is using the last of their vacation time before it disappears at the end of the month. The good news is I'm down to 12 days until maternity leave, and 49 days until Emmy's due date.

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: I have no idea, but I can tell you that Emery is HUGE
Maternity clothes? I wear them! All the time!

Have you started to show yet: You tell me!



Stretch marks? My old ones have started to darken and lengthen, and look generally horrifying. Like, seriously. Pardon the weird angle and the fact that the belly band of my maternity jeans is digging into my fat, but here's a picture of them:



Sleep: Rare and fitful
Best moment this week: Ehhhhh, I guess the bubble bath I'm about to take

Miss Anything? My grandpa, sleeping
Movement: She's moving non-stop again. I jinxed it by saying she was moving less. Hiccups every day!
Food cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: Definitely not.
Symptoms: Backaches, headaches, heartburn, swollen hands and feet, Braxton Hicks, not sleeping,
Belly Button in or out? Still very much in. I don't think it will come out, but it is much shallower
Wedding rings on or off? On, for now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So, so moody.
Looking forward to: A break from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment