Monday, September 16, 2013

21 Week Update



This has been another week that just took its sweet time getting by. Unlike last week, where so much happened, nothing at all happened this week.

Jacob started his second job, so I only get to see him for about 30 minutes in the morning. His best friend is back from Alaska and staying with us, and could possibly be moving into our lock out bedroom, which is weird to get used to, but ultimately okay, I suppose.

My phone fried my sim card, and rather than signing a contract for another two years and paying out the butt for a new phone with at&t, we cancelled my plan and I got a pay as you go phone that sucks. Good news is I can still use the old phone on wifi, like a mini tablet/iPod.


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: I honestly do not know at this point. I'll be weighed at the doctor's office on Thursday, so we'll see then.
Maternity clothes? The only new additions to the collection this week were two shirts I turned into maternity shirts: one uniform and one flannel.

Have you started to show yet: Definitely. The picture up top is from the start of week 21, but my work shirts don't show the bump off very well, so here's a picture from week 20.5, as well.



Stretch marks? None that I didn't have already.
Sleep: Still lots of discomfort and nightmares
Best moment this week: There's really not a moment this week that stands out to me.

Miss Anything? I miss going a day without a backache or headache
Movement: There is a TON of movement. I swear, the kid never sleeps
Food cravings: Thin mints. Oh my gosh, thin mints.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Prenatals, still
Gender: Unfortunately, we still don't know, and won't know until week 22.

Labor Signs: Definitely not.
Symptoms: HEADACHES, general discomfort, vivid dreams, backaches
Belly Button in or out? Still very much in. I don't think it will come out
Wedding rings on or off? It's on a necklace around my neck.It still fits just fine, but the fact that my hands and feet have been swelling and then going back to normal and then swelling again was making the ring rub my finger raw.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Weepy to the max.
Looking forward to: The gender reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment