Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Know A Secret

Pre ultrasound pictures!
We had our anatomy scan and ultrasound today, and I know all kinds of juicy secrets now. I'll be doing the official gender reveal as our 22 week update, so until then, let's play a game! Below is a list of old wives' tales and what gender they predict I'll be having. Above is the most recent picture of how I'm carrying.

To aid in your choice, I'll give some family history. Jacob's grandpa Marvin Leach had seven brothers, and four sons. His father had three boys, and one girl. Jacob's brother has two boys. Jacob's grandpa Marvin Vore had eight boys and two girls. I have heard at least once a week from Jacob's parents, grandma, and brother that Leaches don't have girls, unless it's a fluke.

My great-grandma on my dad's side had three girls. My grandma Snyder had one son and one daughter. My great-grandma on my mother's side had four boys. My grandma Killingsworth had two daughters and one son. I have two brothers. The Killingsworth tradition is to have a girl first. 

So,comment below which you think it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment